1. I discovered pretty abstract art by Linda Colletta this week.
2. I love this guide to heirloom pumpkins.
3. I need this scarf in red.
4. The Grey Gardens estate…then and now. This makes me want to re-watch the movie.
5. Graphic designer Dave Battjes has decided to make a logo for every Seattle park, all 400 of them.
6. Amazing Halloween costumes made entirely from cardboard.
7. This fall soup + bleu cheese croutons looks sooooo yummy!
8. A gorgeous moody ring that reminds me of the night sky.
9. I’m obsessed with this bedding for a boys room.
10. Emily Henderson’s grand new office studio in L.A.!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN friends!